UNIQUE HERITAGE LISTED APARTMENT
Impressive character apartment in this beautiful Heritage building, Mactaggarts Place circa 1926. The apartment has loads of character with a soaring saw tooth wood ceiling with two exposed ironbark posts, two sash windows and venetian blinds. It has additional security fitted (screen door), reverse cycle A/C, 3 overhead fans, new kitchen bench, cupboards and appliances, four electric hotplates and updated hot water system, and visitor parking.
FEATURES TO CONSIDER INCLUDE –
* Fully Furnished
• 1 Bedroom
• 1 Bathroom with Integrated Laundry
• Ornate Sash Timber Windows/
• High Ceilings
• Broadband Internet Available
• Split-system Air Conditioning
• Built-ins/Storage in Bedroom
• River & Bus Transport at the Door
• Security Parking
• Riverside Heated Inground Pool
• BBQ Areas Set in Sub Tropical Gardens
• Restaurant in Building
Mactaggarts Place is the last remaining Woolstore positioned directly on the Brisbane River. It’s a building of immense character and features an open roof line running the length of the building thus allowing streams of natural light through to the internal gardens.
Great first home or excellent investment in most sought after area.